Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

Jodie tweets her bodybuilding form

When Jodie Marsh showed off her toned and naked body at her 33rd birthday bash, Ladbrokes odds compilers took the opportunity to  assess if the Essex lass has been keeping up her bodybuilding regime since her break up with personal trainer Brad Pearmain. They must have been suitably impressed with Jodie's muscular tone because they make her odds-on at 4/5 to win a recognised UK body building event in the New year.

In just twelve short months the former glamour girl has gone from self-confessed pariah to promising bodybuilding newcomer and pin-up.
"I've had an amazing year," she told The Sun at a Christmas photo shoot. "I didn't know what to expect when my bodybuilding photos came out but people have been so positive — their comments and encouragement have made me so happy."

The bodybuilding beauty gave her 50,000 twitter followers a treat by posting naked pictures taken at her birthday party. Wearing nothing but a furry hat and boots, Jodie posed outdoors before moving into the garage where she showed off her incredible physique on the back of a Harley Davidson bike which she shared on Twitter along with a teasing joke: "There. That's my present to all of you. Now what have you got me?”

Single for two years, Jodie thought she'd found love when she met personal trainer Brad Pearmain, 27, in October. The pair spoke excitedly of competing together in bodybuilding shows and a happy ending for lovelorn Marsh seemed to be on the horizon. But Jodie said: "I found out some really unsavoury things about Brad and knew I had to end it. I confronted him about some aspects of his past and he did a runner the next day.

The frisky exhibitionist has been left wondering what odds she'll find a lovemate and explains: "I find it so hard to trust men now that I always wait for ages before agreeing to sex. I've had so many s*** men in my life that I get scared of letting go. I'm basically celibate and like a virgin again. God knows what it would take to sleep with me now!"

Bookmakers will typically respond to awkward requests with the brickbat "no offers", but I'm sure that won't be the case if Ms Marsh comes calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment